INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR EMPLOYER
Team Rockstars IT has grown since its inception in 2015 to become a top-3 developers house in the Netherlands with a team of 450 selected Software Developers. On a project basis, they develop IT solutions for our customers. We are growing fast and our ambitions are endless (think acquisitions and abroad). Within Team Rockstars IT, passion and fun come together. Our style is different. With us, the career and happiness of the IT worker is what matters, as he or she is our “IT Rockstar”!
Based on our philosophy of “Disrupt the world of working with happiness,” we launched a completely new way of working in 2015; completely tailored to the needs of the IT professionals who will define the world of tomorrow! Our customers recognize this and know how to find us more and more as a result. and benefit from this. Clients such as Rabobank, Tennet, ABN-AMRO, NS, Jumbo, ASML, Kadaster, Alliander, KPN, Ziggo and Essent are examples.
This is what energizes you
As our close-knit community of IT Rockstars continues to grow and the “Rockstars method” is more widely known, so is our impact with our clients. These IT professionals have much to offer along with our organization. To fulfill our ambition as a strategic IT partner for our cool customers, we are looking for a Customer Success Manager. As a Customer Success Manager, you will play a major role in Agile teams services at various clients. Through co-sourcing, you take responsibility for the team and make sure everything runs smoothly, keeping our IT Rockstars happy. Your stakeholder management is therefore on point! How do you inspire the team? What do they need and how can you help? With your extensive experience in software development projects in general, you know how to lead the team in the right direction.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will work with our IT Rockstars to ensure that the customer’s goals are met and they are further unburdened. As the name gives away, this role is critical to the success of our clients. Therefore, you are also someone who thinks it’s cool to contribute to that! In addition, your Cloud and CI/CD passion ensures that specific needs are discussed. You will be in close contact with customers, so your communication skills will come in handy! You will be thinking about innovation, working to increase customer satisfaction in a Rockstars worthy manner, preparing quotes and contracts, and reporting and accountability to the customer.
The ideal opportunity to be meaningful to our IT Rockstars, the organization’s ambition and the 9+ customer experience!
Agenda that energizes you
10:00-12:00: Onboarding call with new customer
13:00-15:00: Account review for existing customer
15:00-17:00: Follow-up meeting with customer after implementation of software
09:00-10:00: Admin time! Not always fun, has to be done 😉
10:00-11:00: Internal training on new software
11:00-12:00: Preparing and sending quarterly reports for clients
13:00-15:00: Thinking with the customer about solutions to the problems they experience
15:00-17:00: Preparing presentation for a client visit on Wednesday
09:00-10:00: Follow-up interview with a prospect
10:00-12:00: Off to a customer visit with sales to discuss progress
13:00-15:00: Preparing quotation for potential client
15:00-17:00: You lead an internal meeting with the project team about implementation of software at customer’s site
09:00-10:00: Meeting with IT Rockstars about ongoing issues, how can you help them and vice versa?
10:00-12:00: Evaluation discussion with client about the past period!
13:00-15:00: Customer talks on new features and capabilities in the software
15:00-17:00: Preparation of documentation and manuals for customers
09:00-10:00: Internal meeting with CTO office on customer feedback
10:00-12:00: Conduct customer satisfaction analyses and progress reports
13:00-15:00: Follow up on open cases with customers
15:00-17:00: Preparing important presentations for meetings with clients next week. This week you rocked again 😉
This is where you recognize yourself
Nobody fits all the boxes, but if you come very close to a perfect score you may call immediately!
- Your 9+ mentality matches our ambition;
- Passion for and experience with Agile and Devops way of working;
- You are communicative and establish contact easily;
- Gets energy from thinking about innovations;
- You have good empathy for users and their wants and needs;
- In possession of an HBO/WO degree;
- Extensive experience in software development projects in general and Cloud and CI/CD concepts specifically.
This is what we have to offer you
You step into a benefits package that says you!
- The opportunity to help build one of the fastest growing software service providers in the Netherlands!
- You will receive an indefinite contract immediately!
- Obviously a nice salary, flexible mobility policy (lease car), home office allowance, laptop and phone;
- The Team Rockstars Home Office Store in partnership with Coolblue where you get to purchase 750 Euros worth of products to furnish your hybrid home office!
- Work in a dynamic environment with great flexibility, such as unlimited leave and flexible working;
- Attention to personal development facilitated by our internal Rockademy and in-house coaches;
- You also get a Personal Growth Budget which you can spend on your development as you see fit;
- Working in a safe working environment where you are allowed to criticize where there is always room for new ideas, plans and initiatives;
- Fat events, parties (like trips to Dublin and Berlin and our Chapter Zero festival, Ground Zero move over!) and tech sessions!
- Last but not least, when you start with us, you get our coveted merchandise package that includes sports gear, hoodie and even bathing slippers .