INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR EMPLOYER
Team Rockstars IT has grown since its inception in 2015 to become a top-3 developers house in the Netherlands with a team of 450 selected Software Developers. On a project basis, they develop IT solutions for our customers. We are growing fast and our ambitions are endless (think acquisitions and abroad). Within Team Rockstars IT, passion and fun come together. Our style is different. With us, the career and happiness of the IT worker is what matters, as he or she is our “IT Rockstar”!
Based on our philosophy of “Disrupt the world of working with happiness,” we launched a completely new way of working in 2015; completely tailored to the needs of the IT professionals who will define the world of tomorrow! Our customers recognize this and know how to find us more and more as a result. and benefit from this. Clients such as Rabobank, Tennet, ABN-AMRO, NS, Jumbo, ASML, Kadaster, Alliander, KPN, Ziggo and Essent are examples.
This is what energizes you
With our close-knit People & Culture team (HR is outdated ;)) of 14 people strong, we have been making an impact on the work happiness of our Rockstars for quite some time. Because we are a tremendously fast-growing and dynamic organization with a lot going on, we are looking for reinforcements!
Together with the P&C back office assistant and 1 or 2 interns (whom you will directly supervise during their internship), you will be responsible for the entry, transfer and exit of new Rockstars and the administrative tasks involved. You take the lead in this, maintain an overview and identify and seize opportunities for improvement of the administrative processes. Administrative drudgery you transform into a party! In addition, you don’t turn your hand to supporting the implementation where necessary: Drafting an employer’s statement, writing an important letter or adapting our personnel manual ‘The Rules’ are a piece of cake for you and you do it with utmost precision. After all, you work with (privacy) sensitive data.
You have an affinity for administrative HR processes and the regulations involved, including the AVG legislation. You believe it is important that personal data is handled properly in our organization and therefore fulfill the role of Data Protection Officer. This means you will work with our IT department to ensure that all our processes involving data processing are and remain AVG compliant. You know how to make a “dusty” topic like this rock, your creativity and enthusiasm makes all the difference!
Every month there is an onboarding that you and your colleagues prepare flawlessly. You are also responsible for the content and organization of our 2-day onboarding program which all new employees go through. This is an opportunity to really make an impact!
Further duties include answering questions from our Rockstars, actively participating in various HR meetings and supporting and unburdening our People & Culture Business partners by ensuring the back office runs like a “well-oiled machine. You make sure that all our colleagues have answers to their questions within a short time and mutations are processed in no time. When our Rockstars are in contact with the P&C Backoffice, it should be a 9+ experience in terms of speed, quality and above all cordiality!
Service orientation, prioritizing and oversight are therefore very important to us for this role. We are looking for a ‘Precision’ person who finds it a challenge to constantly improve processes so that we can continue to deliver the 9+ experience for our Rockstars, regardless of the growth we are experiencing.A real go-getter!
Agenda that energizes you
10:00-11:00: Enthusiastically set goals with your interns for the week
11:00-12:00: Processing personnel changes (including contracts, salary changes, job changes)
13:00-14:00: Updating files and administration.
14:00-15:00: Onboarding time! What to do for onboarding new Rockstars (read; 30 men)
15:00-17:00: Ears in and focus on your project!
09:00-10:00: Time to mail!
10:00-12:00: BIG P&C meeting. Where are opportunities and how can we make personnel administration even better?
13:00-15:00: 1 on 1 with your interns during a walk or while enjoying a nice lunch
15:00-17:00: Processing personnel mutations and time for the “urgent matters
Your day off! Breaks up the week so nicely 😉
09:00-10:00: Welcoming the onboarders! You will give a presentation and explain the two-day program
10:00-11:00: Provide support to our P&C business partners.
11:00-12:00: Updating and administration, what emails came in during your day off?
13:00-15:00: How are your projects doing?
15:00-16:00: Updating procedures and work instructions for the P&C team
16:00-17:00: You close this penultimate day of the week with mail and check in with the onboarding group to see how things are going
09:00-11:00: You write a plan for optimizing the systems
11:00-12:00: Updating files and administration.
13:00-14:00: Meeting with IT team to ensure AVG guidelines in a Rockstar worthy manner
14:00-17:00: Implement the 9+ experience and make sure everyone has their answer for the weekend. Don’t forget those drinks at the end of the day! 😉
This is where you recognize yourself
Nobody fits all the boxes, but if you come very close to a perfect score you may call immediately!
- HBO work & thinking level;32 hours per week available (this is the max hours we have available for this role!);
- Comparable work experience in an HR department;
- Preferably living in the Den-Bosch area;
- You are punctual and have an eye for detail;
- In addition, you are someone who values cooperation. You think it’s cool to work with our team and the organization to make the most impact;
- You can totally relate to our core values HOERA (Warm, Open, Energetic, Rebellious & Ambitious).
This is what we have to offer you
You step into a benefits package that says you!
- The opportunity to help build one of the fastest growing software service providers in the Netherlands (FD Gazellen 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, Top250 fastest growing companies in 2019, 2020, 2021, winner FCN Jewel award, top-25 most inspiring company of 2021);
- Obviously a nice salary, bonus scheme, flexible mobility policy, home office allowance, laptop and phone;
- The Team Rockstars Home Office Store in partnership with Coolblue where you get to purchase 750 Euros worth of products to furnish your hybrid home office!
- Working in a young yet experienced, dynamic team with lots of flexibility such as unlimited leave, flexible working, possibility of work stations abroad;
- Attention to personal development and (advancement) ambitions facilitated by our internal Rockademy and in-house coaches;
- Working in a safe work environment where you are allowed to criticize and where there is always room for new ideas, plans and initiatives;
- Fat events, parties (like trips to Dublin and Berlin and our Chapter Zero festival, Ground Zero move over!) and tech sessions!
- Many pampering moments in the office, such as a masseur, manicures, deluxe monthly lunches, laundry and ironing service (yes really, you no longer have to steam and iron your shirts and/or dresses yourself) and the opportunity to work out with your team with our personal trainer;
- Last but not least, when you start with us you get our coveted merchandise package that includes sports gear, hoodie and even bathing slippers ;).