INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR EMPLOYER
Team Rockstars IT has grown since its inception in 2015 to become a top-3 developers house in the Netherlands with a team of 450 selected Software Developers. On a project basis, they develop IT solutions for our customers. We are growing fast and our ambitions are endless (think acquisitions and abroad). Within Team Rockstars IT, passion and fun come together. Our style is different. With us, the career and happiness of the IT worker is what matters, as he or she is our “IT Rockstar”!
Based on our philosophy of “Disrupt the world of working with happiness,” we launched a completely new way of working in 2015; completely tailored to the needs of the IT professionals who will define the world of tomorrow! Our customers recognize this and know how to find us more and more as a result. and benefit from this. Clients such as Rabobank, Tennet, ABN-AMRO, NS, Jumbo, ASML, Kadaster, Alliander, KPN, Ziggo and Essent are examples.
This is what energizes you
Are you our new Lead Technical Recruiter, who will make great ambitions come true from enthusiasm? In this role, as a gatekeeper, you will ensure that only the best IT professionals get an exclusive spot within Team Rockstars IT. In your role as Lead recruiter, you will empower and work closely with IT recruiters from the Randstad area. You will supervise the qualification process of potential Rockstars together with the management team and the Tech board and work in a multidisciplinary team with account managers, talent managers and IT Rockstars.
- You will be the first point of contact for the CEO, Recruitment Manager, District Lead(s) and other Sourcing Leads;
- Supervise the onboarding of new colleagues;
- Coaching other IT sourcers on procedural and substantive issues;
- Provide support in implementing input and conversion related issues in the region (think Social Referral events, contact retrieval and publishing etc.);
- You are responsible for team building and team dynamics;
- You actively think and spar about recruitment needs with the District Lead(s);
- Putting the candidate first! Anything is possible and we think BIG in this;
- Sitting with your hands in the “mud”; sourcing, recruiting and selecting the best IT professionals through various (online and offline) channels.
Agenda that energizes you
10:00-12:00: Reviewing applicants and scheduling introductory interviews
13:00-14:00: Evaluate the recruitment process and identify areas for improvement
14:00-16:00: An introductory meeting with a potential IT Rockstar at their favorite coffee shop
16:00-17:00: Follow-up of open applications and communication with applicants
9:00-10:00: Consult with sales and account managers on client recruitment needs, where will your focus be?
10:00-12:00: Screening profiles and making initial phone screening calls
13:00-14:00: Team meeting! Together with your chapter, you will meet to discuss the state of affairs
14:00-16:00: This time you will have an introductory interview at the office; can that potential IT Rockstar get a taste of the atmosphere right away!
16:00-17:00: Arranging gifts for your candidates. To which address does a book about their favorite hobby go?
9:00-10:00: Following up with candidates, they will continue in procedure!
10:00-12:00: Searching and approaching passive candidates via LinkedIn and other channels
13:00-14:00: Organizing and coordinating internal recruitment events
14:00-16:00: Conducting negotiations with candidates on salary and conditions
16:00-17:00: Consultation with management on the progress of the recruitment process and strategy
9:00-10:00: Evaluate the recruitment process and identify areas for improvement
10:00-12:00: Call call call call call… Grab that phone and spread the Rockstars method
13:00-14:00: Supervising and coaching recruitment team members
14:00-16:00: Training time! Through our leadership program, you will be trained and develop your leadership style
16:00-17:00: Preparation of reports on the recruitment process and progress
9:00-10:00: Did you accomplish what you want to accomplish this week?
10:00-12:00: Meet with region MT to discuss opportunities and successes
13:00-14:00: Together with your manager, you will conduct the 1 on 1 while walking.
14:00-16:00: You send out that one last LinkedIn message on Friday afternoon or make a phone call to the candidate who just signed 😀
16:00-17:00: Coordinate with your chapter team on process progress and toast to the weekend!
This is where you recognize yourself
Nobody fits all the boxes, but if you come very close to a perfect score you may call immediately!
- In possession of a relevant college or university degree;
- Comparable work experience within job placement and/or other (IT) sales experience;
- Fit with our core values (cordial, open, energetic, rebellious and ambitious);
- Flexible team player who wants to score!
- You have a healthy dose of self-mockery and enjoy being part of a motivated and results-oriented team, in which you are the driving force;
- You speak and master the Dutch language.
This is what we have to offer you
You step into a benefits package that says you!
- The opportunity to help build one of the fastest growing software service providers in the Netherlands (FD Gazellen 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, Top250 fastest growing companies in 2019, 2020, 2021, winner FCN Jewel award, top-25 most inspiring company of 2021);
- Obviously a nice salary, bonus scheme, flexible mobility policy, home office allowance, laptop and phone;
- The Team Rockstars Home Office Store in partnership with Coolblue where you get to purchase 750 Euros worth of products to furnish your hybrid home office!
- Working in a young yet experienced, dynamic team with lots of flexibility such as unlimited leave, flexible working, possibility of work stations abroad;
- Attention to personal development and (advancement) ambitions facilitated by our internal Rockademy and in-house coaches;
- Working in a safe work environment where you are allowed to criticize and where there is always room for new ideas, plans and initiatives;
- Fat events, parties (like trips to Dublin and Berlin and our Chapter Zero festival, Ground Zero move over!) and tech sessions!
- Many pampering moments in the office, such as a masseur, manicures, deluxe monthly lunches, laundry and ironing service (yes really, you no longer have to steam and iron your shirts and/or dresses yourself) and the opportunity to work out with your team with our personal trainer;
- Last but not least, when you start with us you get our coveted merchandise package that includes sports gear, hoodie and even bathing slippers ;).