INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR EMPLOYER
Team Rockstars IT has grown since its inception in 2015 to become a top-3 developers house in the Netherlands with a team of 450 selected Software Developers. On a project basis, they develop IT solutions for our customers. We are growing fast and our ambitions are endless (think acquisitions and abroad). Within Team Rockstars IT, passion and fun come together. Our style is different. With us, the career and happiness of the IT worker is what matters, as he or she is our “IT Rockstar”!
Based on our philosophy of “Disrupt the world of working with happiness,” we launched a completely new way of working in 2015; completely tailored to the needs of the IT professionals who will define the world of tomorrow! Our customers recognize this and know how to find us more and more as a result. and benefit from this. Clients such as Rabobank, Tennet, ABN-AMRO, NS, Jumbo, ASML, Kadaster, Alliander, KPN, Ziggo and Essent are examples.
This is what energizes you
As an IT Recruiter, you will ensure that the best software developers are introduced to the Rockstars method. We put our employees first and literally treat everyone like Rockstars. As a gatekeeper, you ensure that only the best IT professionals get an exclusive spot within Team Rockstars IT. With great attention, you speak to the potential IT Rockstars (this can include lunch or dinner) and coach them through the various rounds of interviews.
You are not alone, because you are supported in your work by the sourcing team, direct IT Recruiter colleagues and are responsible for a chapter together with an account manager and talent manager. Sounds good right?
A few more in a row … What should you think about?
- You put the candidate first. Anything is possible and we think BIG in this!
- Sourcing, recruiting and selecting the best IT professionals through various (online and offline) channels.
- Organize events or other cool ideas to introduce IT professionals to the Rockstars method.
- Conduct introductory and selection interviews over a nice chai latte or double espresso, at a pokebowl dinner or in a climbing gym; the sky is the limit and the candidate is king 😉
- Work in a multidisciplinary team: you will collaborate with account managers, talent managers and IT Rockstars.
- Supervise the qualification process of potential IT Rockstars together with the management team and current IT Rockstars from the Tech board.
- Together with your team make sure your chapter rocks!
- Investment in your professional and personal development through coaching tracks and training, entirely at our expense!
Agenda that energizes you
10:00-12:00: Reviewing applicants and scheduling introductory interviews
13:00-14:00: Evaluate the recruitment process and identify areas for improvement
14:00-16:00: An introductory meeting with a potential IT Rockstar at their favorite coffee shop
16:00-17:00: Follow-up of open applications and communication with applicants
9:00-10:00: Consult with sales and account managers on client recruitment needs, where will your focus be?
10:00-12:00: Screening profiles and making initial phone screening calls
13:00-14:00: Team meeting! Together with your chapter, you will meet to discuss the state of affairs
14:00-16:00: This time you will have an introductory interview at the office; can that potential IT Rockstar get a taste of the atmosphere right away!
16:00-17:00: Admin and arranging gifts for your candidates. To which address does a book about their favorite hobby go?
9:00-10:00: Following up with candidates, they will continue in procedure!
10:00-12:00: Searching and approaching passive candidates via LinkedIn and other channels
13:00-15:00: Organize and coordinate internal recruitment events
15:00-16:00: Conducting negotiations with candidates on salary and conditions
16:00-17:00: Evaluation with the tech screener about the tech screening of a candidate
9:00-10:00: Identifying areas for improvement of the recruitment process
10:00-11:00: LinkedIn post writing and posting!
11:00-12:00: How do you make sure you attract candidates in a playful way?
13:00-17:00: Call time! You approach potential candidates by phone
9:00-10:00: Admin and preparation for the day. Grab those capu oats or double espresso again!
10:00-12:00: Meet a potential IT Rockstar
13:00-14:00: Together with your manager, you will conduct walking 1-on-1
14:00-16:00: You send out that one last LinkedIn message on Friday afternoon or make a phone call to the candidate who just signed 😀
16:00-17:00: Coordinate with your chapter team on process progress and toast to the weekend!
This is where you recognize yourself
Nobody fits all the boxes, but if you come very close to a perfect score you may call immediately!
- Work experience within job placement and/or other (IT) recruitment experience;
- Flexible team player who wants to score!
- You have a healthy dose of self-mockery and enjoy being part of a motivated and results-oriented team, in which you are the driving force;
- In possession of an HBO/WO degree;
- You speak and master the Dutch language.
- You feel comfortable in a dynamic environment and can totally relate to our core values: HOERA (Cordial, Open, Energy, Rebellious, Ambition).
This is what we have to offer you
You step into a benefits package that says you!
- You will receive an indefinite contract;
- Obviously a nice salary, bonus scheme, flexible mobility policy, home office allowance, laptop and phone;
- The Team Rockstars Home Office Store in partnership with Coolblue where you get to purchase 750 Euros worth of products to furnish your hybrid home office!
- Working in a young yet experienced, dynamic team with lots of flexibility such as unlimited leave, flexible working, possibility of work stations abroad;
- Attention to personal development and (advancement) ambitions facilitated by our internal Rockademy and in-house coaches;
- Working in a safe work environment where you are allowed to criticize and where there is always room for new ideas, plans and initiatives;
- Fat events, parties (like trips to Dublin and Berlin and our Chapter Zero festival, Ground Zero move over!) and tech sessions!
- The opportunity to help build one of the fastest growing software service providers in the Netherlands (FD Gazellen 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, Top250 fastest growing companies in 2019, 2020, 2021, winner FCN Jewel award, top-25 most inspiring company of 2021);
- Many pampering moments in the office, such as a masseur, manicures, deluxe monthly lunches, laundry and ironing service (yes really, you no longer have to steam and iron your shirts and/or dresses yourself) and the opportunity to work out with your team with our personal trainer.