INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR EMPLOYER
Team Rockstars IT has grown since its inception in 2015 to become a top-3 developers house in the Netherlands with a team of 450 selected Software Developers. On a project basis, they develop IT solutions for our customers. We are growing fast and our ambitions are endless (think acquisitions and abroad). Within Team Rockstars IT, passion and fun come together. Our style is different. With us, the career and happiness of the IT worker is what matters, as he or she is our “IT Rockstar”!
Based on our philosophy of “Disrupt the world of working with happiness,” we launched a completely new way of working in 2015; completely tailored to the needs of the IT professionals who will define the world of tomorrow! Our customers recognize this and know how to find us more and more as a result. and benefit from this. Clients such as Rabobank, Tennet, ABN-AMRO, NS, Jumbo, ASML, Kadaster, Alliander, KPN, Ziggo and Essent are examples.
This is what energizes you
As a Business Unit Manager (or Chapter Chief, as we call it internally) you will be responsible for rocking your chapter!With your team, which consists of an account manager, IT recruiter and field manager, you will ensure that your pool of (45+) software developers (IT Rockstars) are happy with our clients.
Devhappiness is our number one priority!As Chapter Chief, you see commercial opportunities and possibilities within the region and know how to use your background and network to take the chapter to the next step.
We are looking for a manager who gets energy from further developing and expanding the region where there are still many opportunities. Someone who qualifies himself as a real go getter. As a sales strategist and collaborative forewoman/man, you know how to engage new customers with your team and love guiding the team to take them to the next level. You have knowledge of Software IT and know exactly what the developments are within this sector in order to provide (potential) customers with the right advice. In short, your goal is to work with your team to make our happy developers rock happy customers!
In addition to the aforementioned responsibilities, you will think with the management team about the direction of Team Rockstars IT, fostering collaboration between our relationships, and focus on sales strategies that fit your chapter.
Agenda that energizes you
9:00-10:00: Week begins! Consult with the team about the week’s goals and priorities.
10:00-12:00: Review of projects, monitoring of schedule and budget.
13:00-14:00: Interview with a potential client to discuss needs.
14:00-16:00: Updating the CRM system and project management tool.
16:00-17:00: Provide training to employees on soft skills.
9:00-10:00: Time for your admin! Not always fun, has to be done 😉
10:00-12:00: The 1 on 1’s with your team members at a coffee shop, in nature or at the office.
13:00-14:00: Feedback session with the sales team on current projects.
14:00-16:00: Perform quality checks on the completed projects.
16:00-17:00: Preparing a quote for a new assignment.
10:00-12:00: Conduct interviews with candidates for open positions. Who will join your team?
13:00-14:00: Ears in and focus! Where will the chapter be in six months and what will be needed to achieve this?
14:00-16:00: Together with the account manager on the road to the customer.
16:00-17:00: Discuss the results with the team and provide feedback. Don’t forget to highlight your talent manager because we scored a satisfaction rating of 8.9!
And once a quarter:
18:00 – 21:00: Chapter Meeting! The meeting where “your” entire chapter comes together.
9:00-10:00: Preparation of weekly reports and analyses.
10:00-12:00: Discuss reports with management.
13:00-14:00: Participate in an online seminar on the latest technologies.
14:00-16:00: Attend a pitch meeting with a client.
16:00-17:00: Dealing with administration and preparing a to-do list for the next day.
9:00-10:00: Consultation with the team on the progress of the projects.
10:00-12:00: Discussion with the account manager about current and new projects.
13:00-14:00: Update marketing strategy for attracting new customers.
14:00-16:00: Drafting a plan for staff development.
16:00-17:00: Discussing the week’s results and plans for the coming week with the team. With a small drink of course! 😉
This is where you recognize yourself
Nobody fits all the boxes, but if you come very close to a perfect score you may call immediately!
- You have a college or university degree;
- Sales experience of > 5 years;
- Network at leading companies;
- Management experience;
- You are commercially minded;
- You have an affinity and knowledge of software IT;
- You are an active networker, target driven, creative and a perseverer;
- Living in the region of Utrecht;
- You can totally relate to our core values: HOERA (Warm, Open, Energy, Rebellious 😉 and Ambition).
This is what we have to offer you
You step into a benefits package that says you!
- The opportunity to help build one of the fastest growing software service providers in the Netherlands (FD Gazellen 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, Top250 fastest growing companies in 2019, 2020, 2021, winner FCN Jewel award, top-25 most inspiring company of 2021);
- Obviously a nice salary, bonus scheme, flexible mobility policy, home office allowance, laptop and phone;
- The Team Rockstars Home Office Store in partnership with Coolblue where you get to purchase 750 Euros worth of products to furnish your hybrid home office!
- Working in a young yet experienced, dynamic team with lots of flexibility such as unlimited leave, flexible working, possibility of work stations abroad;
- Attention to personal development and (advancement) ambitions facilitated by our internal Rockademy and in-house coaches
- Working in a safe work environment where you are allowed to criticize and where there is always room for new ideas, plans and initiatives;
- Fat events, parties (like trips to Dublin and Berlin and our Chapter Zero festival, Ground Zero move over!) and tech sessions!
- Many pampering moments in the office, such as a masseur, manicures, deluxe monthly lunches, laundry and ironing service (yes really, you no longer have to steam and iron your shirts and/or dresses yourself) and the opportunity to work out with your team with our personal trainer.